Friday 6 July 2012

The Twilight Zone - Part Three

This week has not been a good week for blog posts and I completely blame the day job.  I can only apologise for the lack of insightful opinions and latest news.  I will try and be better next week, honest.

Anyway, it is Friday and that can only mean one thing; the next installment of my serial The Twilight Zone.

Yup, well, ok so it's a bit late.  If I'm completely honest I actually forgot it's Friday (how is that possible?) and then I got distracted by new comedy on Sky One Parents but thankfully Part Three of The Twilight Zone was very nearly ready to go.

You can view/download Part Three from here!

If you missed any of the previous installments or want to remind yourself of what's happened, check out the link above or here.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment