Saturday 17 March 2012

Trailer for Dark Shadows

I have been a big fan of Tim Burton since my teens.  His dark gothic style has sent thrills through me since I saw Batman while in the midst of puberty.  Lately I've been questioning his decisions - every film stars Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter but then, these are two fantastic actors so I can't complain too much.

My other complaint has been the number of remakes - Sweeney Todd, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Alice in Wonderland.  While I love all three, we've been there and seen it already.

I've just found the trailer for his latest film, Dark Shadows based on a cult TV show, and do believe my faith is soon to be restored.

Dark Shadows is out on 11 May.  Check out the trailer!



http://www.scifinow.co.uk/videos/dark-shadows-first-trailer/

No comments:

Post a Comment