Friday 22 June 2012

The Twilight Zone

So, yesterday I mentioned something special coming today.
On Sunday it is my first wedding anniversary.  We're off to sunny Inverness for the weekend so I won't be posting anything until next week.

However to celebrate my first anniversary, and to share some of my writing with you, I have started a serial based at Bristol Zoo, which is where I got married almost a year ago today.

This is an Emily May serial and sits between my first novel, Silver, and my second, Wings, which is currently being written.  Neither of these books are available to buy just yet but watch this space.

The Twilight Zone sees werewolf hunter Emily May and her first love, vampire hunter Bane, investigating strange occurances at Bristol Zoo.  People have started mysteriously disappearing from within the nocturnal house. It is unlike anything they have ever seen before and when Bane, too, vanishes, Emily is forced to fight it alone.

I will post each installment on a Friday and it should run for 12 weeks.  All installments will be available as we go from the above page and please feel free to leave comments.

I do hope you enjoy it and feel able to share it with whoever you think might like it.


Click here for Part One.


You will need Adobe Reader to download these - it can be downloaded from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment