Sunday 1 April 2012

The return of Game of Thrones

Just a gentle reminder that series 2 of Game of Thrones starts tomorrow, Monday, on Sky One at 9pm!







It's so exciting I can't stop myself jumping up and down.  I haven't read the books yet (they're waiting patiently on my bookcase).  I would attempt a catch up from the last series but to be perfectly honest I don't have the time or the memory!  There are far too many characters and storylines weaving into one another.  If you didn't see it then know this; you missed out!

Game of Thrones is one of the epic fantasy dramas of our time, as shown by DVD sales and viewing figures.  All of the characters are wonderful and there are plenty to choose from but I am particularly looking forward to more of the very intelligent, charming Tyrion Lannister and the beautiful and dangerous Daenerys Targaryen who we last saw stepping out of the ashes with three baby dragons...


I've also just discovered a trailer I haven't seen before!




Here is a non-spoiler review of the first episode for those who can't quite wait; http://www.scifinow.co.uk/reviews/game-of-thrones-season-2-episode-1-the-north-remembers-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment