Wednesday 4 April 2012

Aldi: My favourite adverts

I would like to firstly apologise for the length of my last post.  It dawned on me last night that I should have split the topics I wanted to talk about into several posts.  However I spent all day (yes, all day) writing yesterday's post and putting it online (Blogger was playing up) so I won't be taking it down!

Anyway, early last year I completed a qualification in Marketing and part of the coursework was to choose a favourite or most hated advert and dissect it.  I chose my favourite advert campaign at the time; Birds Eye - the polar bear in the freezer.

I wish Aldi's campaign had been around then.  I have never enjoyed an advert campaign like this one and whoever dreamt it up should be given a raise and a promotion.

What's the advert that made me want to shout about it?  This is it...


I absolutely love the dog's face at the end.  There's not much else to say about these; they're clever and they're funny and look! They work!  Here I am sharing Aldi adverts with you.  Whether it makes me go into an Aldi and part with my money is another thing entirely.

Other favourites are below, enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment